Browse Items (11 total)

  • Tags: Chapel

Chapel Street CWE Delelopment Photo Album.pdf
Photo album of 10 photos which are in the Heritage Centre donated by Ivan Purdy....

Click on file to view full screen....

S A Wilson Chapel Street.pdf
Mr Wilson had the slaughter house and butcher shop in Chapel Street....

Click on file to view full screen....

Billy Dewing & Alfred Easton.jpg
Dewing had a Bakers Business at Chapel Street. Photo: Billy Dewing & Alfred Easton Sen at the Ratcatchers Public House, Eastgate.

Click on file to view photo....

CWE Continental Wine Experts.pdf
CWE was formed in 1962 by the Engelhard family, a German father and son traced their winemaking ancestry back to the 16th century in Germany. In about 1970 the businesses premises at Chapel Street was acquired which was the former…

A W Bush.pdf
Wagons:- In about 1930 Wagons as in the photo above were supplied to HM the King....

Click on file to view full screen....

Chapel Street Shop.pdf
Moving to Cawson in 1937/8 Mr & Mrs Wesley Riley took over the grocery shop....

Click on file to view full screen including link to Mother Riley WW2....

Click on file to view full screen...

Chapel Street Map.jpg
A workhouse was built on the West side of Chapel Street, a convenient white brick building accommodating 70 paupers for Cawston and adjacent parishes, it was replaced before 1845 by tenements and let by the overseers to the poor parishioners.Early…

Norwich Road Photos Inc Guide Map.pdf
Norwich Road Photos including Guide Map.... Access to William Bush Close. Jubilee Close. Bowls Club and the Cemetery. Click on file to view full screen....

A Walk Down Chalel Street 1930s by Ivan Purdy.pdf
Chapel Street: History of Chapel St/Prince of Wales Rd from the Parish Magazine, January 1995 by Dennis W. Easton. First of all there were the Mills at Sygate driven by the wind when my grandfather left school in the 1860's he went to work at the…

Methodist Chapel.jpg
Opened a place of worship at Norwich Road in 1861. Cawston Methodist Chapel was built in 1861. The land was purchased from Mr W. Tuddenham for the princely sum of £10-00. the contract for the building was £99-00. It was built by a Mr R. Skipper.…

Wesleyan Reform Chapel  Chapel St.jpg
The Wesleyan Reform Chapel: Opened for place of worship at Chapel Street in 1829 and closed 18th April 2006.... For more  information about the Wesleyan Reform church Click on this link: http://thewru.com/Cick on files to view full…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2