Not forgetting The Home Front who served in addition to their daily work -
The Home Guard Local Defence Volunteers - LDV was original name of the Home Guard.
The Red Cross
Auxiliary Fire Service
Related Link - Roll of Honourinc War Memorials etc
The Wesleyan Reform Chapel: Opened for place of worship at Chapel Street in 1829 and closed 18th April 2006....
For more information about the Wesleyan Reform church Click on this link: http://thewru.com/Cick on files to view full screen....