Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Clements

Workhouse.pdf
A workhouse was built on the West side of Chapel Street, a convenient white brick building accommodating 70 paupers for Cawston and adjacent parishes, it was replaced before 1845 by tenements and let by the overseers to the poor parishioners.Early…

Cemetery Gravestones Plan Location.pdf
Cemetery Gravestones Inscriptions and Locations. The Gravestone project for St. Agnes' Church, the Cemetery and Memorial/Remembrance is ongoing and will be updated as time permit which is being listed to help those people who wish to trace some of…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2