Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: King

Church Kneelers 1992.pdf
Stitch work session for Church Kneelers....

Click on file to view full screen....

Railways & Transport.pdf
The railway/station opened in 1880 and was on the Great Eastern Line, which in 1923 became part of the London and North Eastern Railway. passenger trains ceased in 1952.... Click on file to view full screen....

Womens Institute.pdf
The Women's Institute started on the 23rd February 1921 with 52 members. Members marked their 90th birthday with a special celebration at the same venue as it did 90 years ago at the Cecil Cawston Memorial Institute - Village Hall.... Click on file…

Cawston Parish Church.pdf
The Church of St. Agnes' with its tower (with the exception of the north aisle built by Robert Oxburgh) was built by Michael de la Pole, 2nd Earl of Suffolk and his wife Catherine the daughter of Hugh, Earl of Stafford.... Click on files to view…

uk-union jack.gif
Roll of Honour for those who gave their lives for our country & War Memorials.

File 2/Roll of Honour WW1
File 3/Role of Honour WW2
File 4/ War Memorials
File 5/Boer War 1899-1902 Lieutenant Cecil Faulkner Cawston
File 6/War Memorial lighting…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2