Sale of land and property in Cawston by the Heydon Estate in 1910
On 30 May 1910 five farms with their accompanying farm houses and agricultural agricultural premises, a dwelling house with butcher's shop and other outbuildings, four new houses and eighteen cottages and gardens were auctioned at the School Room in Cawston.
The resource includes the brochure printed for the auction together with a map showing all the premises and land offered for sale. Click on the files to view in full screen.
The originals of these items were kindly lent to the Cawston Historical Society by Mr and Mrs Black.