Browse Items (8 total)

  • Collection: Church & Chapels

1908 Restoration of Chuch.pdf
The ancient church at Cawston, one of the finest in Norfolk....

Click on file to view full screen....

Caustoniana by Thomas Bowman.pdf
The Rev Thomas Bowman, the Vicar of Martham on his retirement in 1791 published a book called Caustoniana: or Twelve Discourses addressed to the inhabitants of the parish of Cawston which is not a easy read. Rev Bowman set up a mission in Cawston…

Church Kneelers 1992.pdf
Stitch work session for Church Kneelers....

Click on file to view full screen....

Church Record and Choirs.pdf
28/11/1981: Cawston had its own carols "The Message & Noel Noel"to celebrate Christmas.... Click on file to view full screen.... Click on file 2 for the Record "Noel Noel"

Thomas Cranmer of Canterbury.pdf
In March 1976 Cawston Church saw the production of Thomas Cranmer of Canterbury, written by Charles Williams and produced by Paul Farnham,...

Click on file to view full screen....

Cawston Parish Church.pdf
The Church of St. Agnes' with its tower (with the exception of the north aisle built by Robert Oxburgh) was built by Michael de la Pole, 2nd Earl of Suffolk and his wife Catherine the daughter of Hugh, Earl of Stafford.... Click on files to view…

Methodist Chapel.jpg
Opened a place of worship at Norwich Road in 1861. Cawston Methodist Chapel was built in 1861. The land was purchased from Mr W. Tuddenham for the princely sum of £10-00. the contract for the building was £99-00. It was built by a Mr R. Skipper.…

Wesleyan Reform Chapel  Chapel St.jpg
The Wesleyan Reform Chapel: Opened for place of worship at Chapel Street in 1829 and closed 18th April 2006.... For more  information about the Wesleyan Reform church Click on this link: http://thewru.com/Cick on files to view full…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2